This morning we received our negative result via email. We really weren't surprised given the poor fertilization rate and the fact that grade B embryos were transferred.
We are so very disappointed in the outcome of this cycle. We are going to take some time to reflect on our journey and decide what our next step will be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lisa and Bob
I am so sorry - there are no words......
((((hugs)))
Lori
Oh Lisa and Bob, I don't even know what to say. I dont even know you but my heart hurts so much for you. I am so sorry. Please hang in there and be good to yourselves.
Marisa/Sunshine
Lisa and Bob
I have just added your blog to "Favorites". It's fun to read about your journey. I'm thinking about doing a blog as well. We have a surrogate in India as well, and she is close to 21 weeks preganant. Good Luck this go a round!
Post a Comment